Join us, and our Licensees, at PAX Prime 2013!
This weekend, PAX PRIME will be hitting Seattle, Washington from August 30 – September 2, and we hope to see you there!
We’re thrilled that so many games made with Unreal Engine will be available to check out on the show floor, and we wanted to provide you with a cheat sheet to see all of the great content! We’ll see you there!
- Batman: Arkham Origins by WB Montreal – PlayStation Booth
- Borderlands 2 by Gearbox Software
- Extraction by Splash Damage – Nexon America Booth
- Fable Anniversary by Lionhead Studios – Xbox Booth
- Forge by Dark Vale Games
- Real Boxing by Vivid Games – PlayStation Booth
- Rising Storm by Tripwire Interactive
- SMITE by Hi-Rez Studios
- XCOM: Enemy Within by Firaxis/2k Games
- Outlast By Red Barrels – Logitech Booth #3630
- Tiny Brains by Spearhead Games – 505 Games Booth #6305 and Unreal Engine Booth #6017
- Betrayer by Blackpowder Games – Logitech Booth #3630
- Blacklight: Retribution by Zombie Studios – Playable on PS4 in the Sony Booth and on PC at Intel and Machinima
- Takedown by Serellan – 505 Games Booth #6305
- Contrast by Compulsion Games – Indie Mega Booth #685
- Rekoil by Plastic Piranha – 505 Games Booth #6305
- Chivalry by Torn Banner Studios – Chivalry Booth #3636
- Blast Points by Pub Games – MOGA booth
- Mist of Stagnation by Osiris Studios – Osiris Booth #6116
- Dishonored by Arkane Studios – NVIDIA booth
- Thief and Bloodmasque by Square Enix
We’ll see you in Seattle!