We’d like to invite everyone to check out all the exciting new titles and technology at the Unreal Engine booth during PAX Prime. Be sure to keep reading for details on the new Epic Games and Unreal Engine-sponsored PAX Exhibitor Lounge as well!
#7505 on the sixth floor of Seattle’s Washington State Convention Center
Bierzerkers hands-on, developed by Shield Break Studios
Senza Peso hands-on, developed by Kite & Lightning
Infinity Blade III, new content sneak peek
Unreal Engine 4 tools demonstrations and support
- As you may have seen, Shield Break Studios announced their debut game, Bierzerkers, a team-based, multiplayer, melee combat PC game set in the Viking afterlife, running on Unreal Engine 4. Shield Break was founded by industry veterans who have worked on legendary franchises including Warcraft, Call of Duty, Diablo and League of Legends. Get in on the arcade-inspired gameplay and fierce online competition in 2-vs-2 multiplayer.
- Descend into the beautiful realms of the afterlife in Senza Peso, a cinematic virtual experience built using Unreal Engine 4 for the Oculus Rift by Kite & Lightning using assets from its animated short film. The mini-opera tells the story of a Siren who has condemned herself to slavery in the place dividing the world of the living and the world of the dead.
- We'll also give you an exclusive look at new Infinity Blade III content coming in a future update. A representative from ChAIR will be on hand Friday, August 29 from 10am to 3pm to give you the inside scoop on what's happening with the Infinity Blade franchise. You can also check out several custom Infinity Blade 3D printed statues that will be on display.
- Additionally, the latest version of Unreal Engine 4 will be available at the booth. All the popular new features, from Paper2D to Unreal Motion Graphics (UMG), will be on hand to explore!
Last but certainly not least, new to PAX Prime this year is the PAX Exhibitor Lounge sponsored by Epic Games and Unreal Engine – by developers, for developers!
- Anyone with an exhibitor badge can visit Room #601 throughout the show to enjoy refreshments courtesy of Epic.
- The Unreal Engine PAX Exhibitor Lounge opens one hour before the show floor opens and closes one hour before the show floor closes each day: Hours are 9am-5pm from Friday, August 29 to Monday, September 1.
- The lounge will be stocked with coffee, juice, water, tea, Top Pot doughnuts every morning, as well as salads and sandwiches throughout the day.
- Epic invites any and all exhibitors to swing by and enjoy a few meals on us.
Please stop by the booth and/or the lounge if you’ll be there!